What is VoIP?
VoIP technology enables you to make and receive telephone calls over a broadband Internet connection instead of over a traditional phone line.
What are the benefits of a VoIP Phone System?
- Reduced local and long-distance charges
- One network to manage for both voice and data, instead of two
- Reduced travel costs–thanks to online conferencing—easy-to-use video calls, and other collaboration tools
- Easily make adds, moves, and changes to the small business phone system as needed
- Employees have more ways to stay connected and customers can reach them more easily
- Take all of your phone system’s features with you for use at home, at the office, or on the road
What’s a cloud-based phone system?
“Cloud-based” means that the core technology infrastructure and global network providing the business phone and fax system functionality is located in our multiple secure data centers and delivered to your business over the web. This eliminates the need for capital investment and the hassle of installing and managing complex hardware in your office.
What kind of commitment do I have to make to c2cvoip?
No commitment is required. You can pay as you go (month-to-month) and cancel at any time.
What are SIP Phones?
SIP Phones are also called VoIP Phones or Softphones. These are telephones that use VoIP technologies for making calls over both an IP Network or the traditional PSTN networks.
What do I need to use VoIP?
You need a high speed internet connection and a VoIP phone.
Or you can use a softphone, which is a computer program that allows you to make VoIP calls from your computer. You also need a high speed internet connection. This is so that you can make clear calls.VoIP FAQ’s